postcard

postcard

My Missing Countries

My Missing Countries
nauru . somalia .

Thursday, June 12, 2014

World Postcards, Stamps and Cancellations

Here you will find my written and stamped postcard collection sent from country of origin.  I don't know if I will ever be able to collect all of them as per the country listing from  the Official Postcrossing  (CLICK HERE TO SEE THE COMPLETE LIST).

It takes a lot of convincing, effort and perseverance to collect these, not to mention, the various things people want in exchange of these cards.  Other than the usual postcards, collectors exchange these with stamps, covers, fridge magnets, banknotes, coins, bottle caps, sands, chocolate bar wrappers, bus tickets and even airport terminal boarding passes.

Its still a long way to go with my missing list below.  I hope you can help me, given the chance, to get hold any of these cards - sent from country of origin.

BLUE MEANS THE CARD IS ON ITS WAY FROM COUNTRY OF ORIGIN

B   bouvet island . N nauru . s  somalia 














































































































CLICK HERE to see my Brunei mapcard collection



 CLICK HERE to see my Burundi mapcard 




















































ESWATINI









































































































































































CLICK HERE to see my Panama mapcard collection

CLICK HERE to see my Paraguay mapcard collection











CLICK HERE to see my Rwanda mapcard collection
















































































































1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have shared the Postcard Collection. It's really wonderful. And I like them very much

Pincodezone